All Products Sold by Covermore are backed by our Limited Warranty:
- Covermore guarantees the original purchaser that the product and all parts are free from manufacturer’s defects for a period of 1 year for both fabric and framework.
- Warranty period is determined by the date of your original purchase invoice (not from the date of installation).
- You have 60 days to check for missing or defective parts. If a claim is made for missing or defective parts after 60 days of purchase , the buyer is responsible for costs of shipping and parts.
What is not covered by this limited warranty:
- Shelter/building that has been subjected to abuse, accident, alteration, modification, tampering, vandalism, negligence, misuse, abrasive contact, faulty installation, lack of reasonable care or if affixed to any attachment not suggested or approved by Covermore.
- Damage to the contents of shelter, any person or property is excluded.
- Wear of fabric due to improper installation of cover & doors.
- Damage that occurs due to acts of nature (including snow and wind).
- Product not installed according to instructions provided.
- Covermore is not responsible for any damages, consequential damages, or injuries as a result from using our products.